Help us to make Switzerland safer and join the Bug Bounty Program of the Federal Administration.
The National Cybersecurity Centre (NCSC) is the Swiss Confederation’s competence centre for cybersecurity and thus the first contact point for businesses, public administrations, educational institutions and the general public for cyber issues. We invite security researchers, cryptographers and ethical hackers with experience searching for and identifying advanced vulnerabilities to join the bug bounty program of the Swiss Federal Administration.
Why we want you
- You have publicly demonstrated unique expertise in security research and identifying vulnerabilities in sensitive systems
- You want to help the NCSC in its tasks to increase resilience against cyber-attacks and strengthen the Federal Administration IT security
What you can expect
- NCSC’s bug bounty programs will give you exclusive access to test selected systems and applications of the Federal Administration
- Attractive bounties for accepted reports, concerning infrastructure and apps
- A constructive dialogue, fair rules and a legal safe harbor
Key focus areas include
- Web Applications
- Critical infrastructure and systems of the Federal Administration
The bug bounty program of the NCSC consists of several private programs – only available to selected researchers. We are committed to working closely with qualified security researchers to ensure that systems and applications are as secure as possible.
If you are interested in participating in this program, then apply now!